Saturday 29 April 2017

Why I never finished the A to Z


Well it is completely terrible as I have not reached the End of the A to Z. OK I was sort of muddling along using old posts to weave a wavy route towards the end; and had even go as far as Y, but then it all went completely wrong and those last few letters needed to reach the Letter Z all just fell into the great void of nothingness.  I know you have been waiting for weeks wondering what the hell I have been doing and would I ever manage to complete a task I have completed many times before. All waiting for my final crescendo as Z loom's from out of the mist to finally make sense of all those other letters. The letters that without Z seem to be total gibberish. But well I have failed




 So there you have it Yes I got to Y but why I did not get past Y and get the last five or Six letters done is something I will never be able to explain . . . I might be able to blame it on Zombies, a Zebra and a plague of Zoraptera nibbling the woodwork of my brain . . . . . . Pesky Critters. I am sure that people will understand and will accept my apology for this failure I will do better next year . . maybe . . . . . sort of . . . . . . . A bit?........... 



13 comments:

  1. Well Rob you sort of made it in a funny sort of way

    Did I?

    Yes you mentioned Z and folk will be OK with that.

    Do you think so

    Yes I mean bearing in mind most of what you write is nonsense anyway you will find that most folk will just assume you are doing something weird again

    Will they

    Yes

    Well thats cool we all like a bit of weird

    A bit of weird is OK, but most folk dont like a lot of weird such as talking to yourself in your own comments

    THat's not weird

    Yes it is

    No its not

    It is honest

    Alright it's a bit odd but surely that is one of the key things about my blog

    True OK we will leave it at that.

    Thanks

    Bye

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a peculiar way of conveying your message... and I loved it in most of your posts! Be yourself, as you are unique and wish to stay in touch in future as well!
    Siyonara!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Anagha From Team MocktailMommies
    Collage Of Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is mostly good to be unique although I do try and keep my head down in the real word. I mean folk will point and say stuff like . . . . Why has he got a seagull on his head.

      Many thanks for visiting

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if this is serious or not and perhaps that is what makes it so unique and funny. If it is serious: we learn by failing. If it is not serious: well done.
    Checking in from the A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sometimes serious on my blog but not on the A to Z, the A to Z is fun and so I write lighthearted posts.

      Delete
  4. Way to go Rob - you made it! Love this Z post.

    Emily | My Life In Ecuador | Zoo - I live in one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. . . . OOO you live in Ecuador I will visit soon to read.

      Delete
  5. I've been surprised how many people kept at it--or maybe it was just who I selected. I think lots of bloggers couldn't quite make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the new system had pluses and negatives. On the plus side there were no blogs just taking advantage of a long list. But it was hard to keep track.

      Delete
  6. You did a lot better than I did! Definitely need to plan my posts next year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Miss Laura you are a great writer but busy I suspect. It would be great to see you make it all the way to Z again. I think you will need to have a long term plan :)

      Delete
  7. Ha!!! We have been chatting so much in The Other Electronic Medium that I completely forgot about blog land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hello Mr ESB it is very good to see you in a different spot of cyberspace. I have been doing the annual A to Z thing that I like to do. . . Although I did slightly cheat and used some older posts, but with a few extra words of wisdom.

      You have arrived just as I have completed it. . . . But after a short rest I hope to be a little more active here. But of course you will see me many times at the other spot in cyberspace. As you continue the greatest countdown on Earth.

      Delete