Saturday 1 April 2017

A is for AH I am a Bit Busy at Present.

Aaaaaaahhh Yes I am here as it seems that A to Z thing is on the go again. Now the thing is I am busy, very busy No I mean really busy doing and making stuff and creating Arty stuff for folk, modifying the house, feeding cats. building a summerhouse with towers and an odd quirky roof and all sorts of stuff. So what I am doing is using some of my previous A to Z's to create a best of. When I say best of I use the term loosely I am posting some of the ones I have liked over the years so we start with something from 2012 . . . OOOooo so long ago I was less busy then . . . . . Have I mentioned I am busy, seriously busy.

So it Starts . . . The letter A

An AUTOMATED ALUMINIUM AND ANTIMONY ARTICULATED ARMOUR plated ALBINO ARANEOMORPHAE (SPIDER SORT OF THING) ANDROID eating AUNTIE’S ARMCHAIR during breakfast was ALTOGETHER AVANT-GARDE. Dad ASSEMBLED it from AN ACME ATOMIC ANT ANTHROPOMORPHIC ARMAGEDDON ANDROID self ASSEMBLY kit AND modified it A bit to improve the AESTHETICS.  Being ANTHROPOMORPHIC it had eaten Coco pops AND cream first plus Toast AND ANCHOVIES, ALTHOUGH mum was ANNOYED that it ATE the plates too, but is saves on washing up. AND it read the newspaper, showing some interest in stories on the ABYSSINIAN AIRFORCE, APHIDS in the ALPS AND ALIENS.
    
Dad thinks its eaten AN ANTELOPE, AARDVARK AND AN ARMADILLO ALSO….. Well AWESOME, APPARENTLY it uses ANALOGUE Logic AND ASCII to ANALYSE the ATMOSPHERE AND it’s surroundings.

Me AND the dog took ARNOLD AS we have called it (him?) for A walk but it ran AMOK AND ATE the ANTIQUE dealer AND his AIREDALE; the dog and I never liked the AIREDALE it was ALWAYS a bit ALOOF. But we think ARNOLD is AN ANARCHIST.
AT home later mum was reading the instruction manual for the ACME ATOMIC ANT ANTHROPOMORPHIC ARMAGEDDON ANDROID self ASSEMBLY kit AND it didn’t say   ANTHROPOMORPHIC it said ANTHROPOPHAGOUS, so sort of likes human flesh AND APPLE pie (A bit). The Dog has gone “PHEW not dog then”, but mum has insisted ARNOLD the ANDROID ANARCHIST is locked in the ATTIC until we find A large enough AQUARIUM to keep him in. Mum has ALSO told dad that he should take up ALCHEMY next time we get involved in the letter A.


The End

OK there are errors in that but I'm busy . . . . 






Yes I know nothing to do with A
But my latest picture
Hey I'm a busy chap

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well thanks for calling by on my A to Z as you can see I am cheating slightly this year but it keeps me in it.

      Delete
  2. Quirky! I like that!!! I'll be following along and adding you to my blog reading list. I love my old blogs when I first started blogging. At some point, I thought I had run out of ideas but the thing is ... I just needed to take a break and do something for awhile so I'd have something to blog about. My blog theme this year is Photos from the Past. I have gazillion photos so I'm choosing A to Z those that mean a lot to me and writing a paragraph of two. Happy A to Z!

    Susan
    FREEZERBURNED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thank for calling by. I do take a lot of photos. One of the advantages of digital cameras and modern smart phones, but mostly they are rubbish.

      Delete
  3. Good to see you again! I know what you mean about being busy, I've got a lot going on at the moment. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laura I hope your A to Z goes remarkably well . . . It is always good to see you in cyberspace

      Delete