Tuesday 8 March 2016

Poetry to Eat Cute Kittens With.




As I walked, home one day
I saw a cute cat, sat on a fence
So I bought it from its owner
For three pound fifty pence
I told the owner I was hungry
And was going to eat it for my tea
In a curry or a cute cat pie
But the owner got upset
And said he didn't want his cat to die
But I said I was looking forward to my meal now
And so in order to keep his cat alive
He would have to pay a little more
Say about fifteen pounds twenty five

Later
When I got home
I told everyone
Of my great capitalist plan
And everyone agree, I was a very clever man
And although I'm rather modest
I  also had to totally agree
And I smiled smugly
As I tucked into a bowl
Of fresh puppy soup
And goldfish kedgeree


.

6 comments:

  1. Heehee, deliciously dark ending Mr Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Miss Lily, although the goldfish will disagree with you, or they would if they could read.

      There is nothing worse than a Bowled Goldfish. . . (bold . .HAH AHah ahaha ha ha ha hah a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

      Delete
  2. OK Mr ESB . . . I will not eat the cat.

    ReplyDelete