Wednesday 6 January 2016

Poetry for a Robot making an Igloo out of Confectionery . . .





A strange robot made an igloo
Out of cheesecake, boiled sweets and stew
And covered it in ginger cake
And then made the windows out of marzipan
Dyed a rather vivid blue
It then added a rather interesting tower
Made from cherries and ice cream
And when folk came to look at it
He would shot at them
With his deadly Laser Beam
You see robots can be like that
As fickle as a drunken flea 
And if they have a sweet tooth
It is best
To leave them
Be

Bee

Beep


Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, seems to be some kind of code...
    Let me just put all those beeps and bleeps through the code translator, also known as the Lil-0-Man-Meter and see if we can get a reading...
    Ah, here we go. The readings translate as...well that's not very nice Mr Z. Why I'm shocked at such language!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the bleep have I bleep bleep bleep said now bleep bleep chickens are all bleep beep beep even upside down. . . . . .beep bleep


      Bleep bleep . . . . Remember I only swear when I do DIY, then I bleep bleeep beep all over the place as I hit my thumb with a hammer and screw my foot to the floor

      Delete