Sunday 24 January 2016

Even More Poetry for Robots . . . . . Bleep Bleep Bleep






Bleep bleep
Says my robot
As I eat my breakfast
At the start of another day
Bleep bleep
It says as I set off
On my merry way
Bleep bleep
As I get to work
And try to earn my pay
Bleep bleep
As I eat my sandwiches
And drink a nice cup
Of freshly made Earl Grey
Bleep bleep
When I’m in the Loo
Bleep bleep
When I leave
Bleep bleep
During my Promotion exam
With the answers
Written on my sleeve
Bleep bleep
When the adjudicator
Then insists
I really need to go
Bleep bleep
When I complain
And I’m thrown out
By a security chap
Who I don’t know
Bleep bleep
As I walk home
In the poring rain
Bleep Bleep
When my wife
Complains I cheated yet again
Adding she thinks I’m just a bit insane
Bleep bleep
When I notice, my wife
Has run off with the dog
and my car
And has gone to live with a chap
Who lives in Potters Bar
Bleep Bleep
When my robot tells me
He has stolen the works
Vending Machine
And they have been up in my bedroom
Doing something a bit obscene
Bleep bleep
When I am making toast
And I discover the vending Machine
Has run out of milk
And it appears my little robot
Wants something
Rather sexy made out of Silk

Bleep Bleep Bleep
Bleep Bleep Bleep
Bleep Bleep Bleep
Bleep Bleep
Bleep Bleep
Bleep
Bleep

Shouts my robot
While reading
Vending Machine Weekly
On my homes cluttered floors
So I have sent him to cool off a bit
Out in the great Outdoors


And folk worry these things are going to take over the world...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment