Wednesday 7 May 2014

G is for Ghouls, Ghosts and Gardeners




A useful tip that folk may not know about is be selective with who you use as a Gardener because Ghosts, Ghouls and Gargoyles can be a little obstinate and will tend to go off and do their own thing. And saying to them NO NO I was thinking of maybe a cherub balancing on the back of a dauphin, sorry I mean dolphin; OOOOo no a dauphin would be good, in the fish pond, not the four horsemen of the apocalypse. . . . . . . And yes the blood red dye in the water is very effective but will clash with the goldfish a bit . . . . Hang on are those piranha fish. . . .  Will only make them stare at you like you are a fool and know nothing and that the new sulphur bed with its noxious gasses and sharp pointy things is now so much better that the old flower bed with its Gladioli and Garibaldi Biscuits . . . . . sorry I mean bluebells.

That’s the last time we use UNDIG Gardeners Ltd with their catchy slogan . . . . The UnDig Have Risen from the Grave, no job to small……….  


And if you are wondering what happened to my diary and I might be in a couple of year’s time when I look back to see what I was doing . . . . AH Sorry about that, particularly if you are me.

5 comments:

  1. I think the four horsemen of the apocalypse would be brilliant in a fish pond, actually. It's certainly different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think as time passes Miss Laura you are coming round to my way of thinking. Maybe you need to write more about Zombies and the Undig sorry Undead . . . . .

      Delete
  2. Suddenly, everything becomes clear - my cats are all affiliated to Undig Gardeners Ltd - leaving certain excretions amongst the pansies, dead goldfish slightly chewed in the pond and the occasional bones of small animals by the garden path! http://pempispalace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Cats are a favourite gardening tool of Undig Gardening Ltd, they say its the random element of surprise that appeals to them. You just can't tell what a cat will do from one moment to the next.

      Delete
  3. I hate it when I confuse piranha with goldfish. Especially that time I was swallowing live "goldfish" and they ate their way out of my stomach. Then I was a little undead.

    ReplyDelete