Friday 2 May 2014

B is for Big Boris is Back and he is not alone



THERE'RE BACK . . . . . . Well when I say back I’m not entirely sure they have been here before although Mr Jones says they have, and he knows these things even though the general view is he is as mad as a hatter.  Yes last night after going to bed what should start happening but those lights again a rather strange and eerie glow round the house, and despite me getting up to investigate I could not work out what it was. Then as I decided to return to bed who should I spot hiding in the shrubs watching the lights but Mr Jones, it is not like Mr Jones to hide he is usually running about naked with his large sign saying I am your Friend; as I have said many times before.   But it appears that on this occasion the aliens are according Mr Jones seriously unfriendly aliens known as the Rat people (from Eaglefleebite 7) who look like twenty five foot long Rats. Well that sounds unfriendly to me, apparently they eat all your skirting boards at night plus your legs and maybe your nose and will chew the odd finger too. So if you wake up in the morning with no skirting board a chewed nose and the odd limb missing you will know it was the Rat People of Eaglefleebite 7 lead by their notorious leader Big Boris.


I would like to reassure the public that the Rat People of Eaglefleebite 7 are not the same as the members of RATs (the Radical Abstract Thinkers) who do not go about eating the  skirting boards in folks houses so don't start shouting at us and throwing stuff at us like cheese (not unless it is a good strong cheddar). Us members of RATs (the Radical Abstract Thinkers) have enough problems with our own arch enemy the CATs (the Common Average Thinkers) who start terrible rumours that we make stuff up and exaggerate and that my diary is nonsense and that there is a really boring explanation for all the lights at night and that a twenty five foot long Rat Person from Eaglefleebite 7  would not fit through the front door of the average house so it is unlikely to eat skirting boards and that at best  would be a ordinary mouse that say a cat (as in a real fluffy cat) got bored with and gave it a few minutes to try and escape before biting its head off. You see those CATs (the Common Average Thinkers) have no imagination and will never get to meet huge rat based alien life forms with pointy teeth from Eaglefleebite 7 that eat folk, and they will live to regret that one day . . . . . . .  . . . . . I think?

17 comments:

  1. For one moment there, I thought this was a reference to the Mayor of London. Now that's a Rat for you. You are a Radical Abstract Thinker!

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr G and Penny. I appear to be a terrible typist, but I am working on the errors. I bet the Mayor of London does not have to do his own typing. Its OK for some

      Delete
  2. I am just glad I am not a BAT, below average thinker. As far as eating, I just consumed fried cheese sticks at the diner. WeLL, it is back to work soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha-I resumed reading and then saw your cheese reference. I must go back to work as some of the patrons are starting to sing along loudly to the juke box.

      Delete
    2. Ah, eXperiencing severe sadness when getting down to the last (out of six) cheese sticks. Plus irritation of receiving too much coffee when I clearly said no - twice.

      Delete
    3. I like BAT . . . I also thought of MAT (a Master Abstract Thinker).

      Cheese sticks are good, but I prefer Tea to Coffee. . . . . I am almost up to date with my comments.

      Delete
    4. I am proud of you for getting almost up to date. I have recently started studying about superintelligent machine and the end of humans once they take over. Of course now that I have posted this comment then the superintelligent machines wiLL read your blog and designate me as an enemy combatant. So instead of a zombie apocholypse, I imagine it will be a microprocessor one, so my new word cpucholypse, or pronounced c-p-u-co-lips. Now I wonder if the superintelligent machines will use my new word to describe their situation, or if they may just go with "we one", which is binary logic for, we are on, and also their punny way of saying, "we won".

      Delete
    5. I sud denly realized that by congratulating you for almost getting caught up with replying to comments that I accidentaLLy put you farther behind. Oh, thats how the terrorists win.

      Delete
    6. Luckily us everyday humans have a trick that superintelligent machines and terrorists can't deal with. . . . .

      I can answer all comments with . . . . The Seagulls are fishing in the duck pond on Saturday we will go and eat a cake in the shoe shop.

      Yes, superintelligent machines and terrorists can't deal with total nonsense and will see hidden messages in my gibberish and of course there are none. . . nudge nudge say no more, a nod is as good as wink to a blind Aardvark . . . .

      Delete
    7. I a gree. I wonder if Superintelligent Machines can handleXcessive spaces between and not between word s. With satellites looking down from inner outer space they could see most everything but rather fuzzily. They will probably incorporate drones into their strategies.

      Delete
    8. We are starting to sound like we should be sat in a French cafe in about 1900 wearing black clothes and fixing the world. . . .

      Delete
    9. I would not have let World War I go on for as long as it did. It would have been known as World War Half.

      I bought a book about Superintelligent Machines taking over as a Kindle download directly to my iPad in just a few seconds, the transaction and download was maybe a minute, but probably less than a minute. So that is kinda proof that Super AI hasn't taken over just yet, or "they" or "it" would not have let me read a book about them taking over.

      Delete
    10. (Purchase) from Amazon.com - the real giant Super AI.

      Delete
    11. Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence and the End of the Human Era by James Barrat. So he says that AI is an error that when cause the end of our era, hahahahaha

      Delete
    12. Sorry, will not when ... that will cause

      Delete
    13. Ah, maybe Windows XP computers, the Zombies of the Logic Gate World, wiLL save us from the Super Artificial Intellgents.

      Delete
  3. Damn CATS. And twenty foot rats.

    ReplyDelete