Wednesday 2 April 2014

The Letter B . . . The one just after A

The Greatest A to Z  
Aardvark based Nonsense Poetry in the World 




A
Poetry is easy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . or so some say
So through the ALPHABET . . . . . .I will play
Starting right here . . . here with the letter A
AND a rather silly nonsense poem, to end the day.

So to the distant sound of a mad dogs bark.
I’ll start AT the start with thee AARDVARK.
AH

DAMN.


B
The Bee and the Bear met a Beaver
Who looked rather aggressive with a large meat cleaver?
He shouted be gone, Back off, and leave me Be
I’m busy chopping down, this Big tree.

So the bee he Buzzed and the Bear he growled
And a Banshee somewhere Behind them howled
And that then made the mad dog Bark
Then what turned up but another Aardvark
AH

DAMN (again)

19 comments:

  1. That Aardvark is persistent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness, Mr. R,

    Aardvark and a Bee, Bearing Beavers.

    The A to Z, fills me with dread!

    Penny, the pawsitive host of the Alphabark Challenge, 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for calling Mr G I know you are not a fan of the A to Z, but still manage smile and wave.

      Delete
  3. Now I understand! These poems are going to link together into a long, super-poem, that will conquer the literary world! Long live Rob Z Tobor, and his glorious regime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is half right Sir Addman I feel . . . . . conquer the literary world! . . . . . may be slightly optimistic, but I live in hope.

      but the long, super-poem is spot on....

      Delete
  4. Drats! The system wiped out my long comment in mid scream. Arrrrrgh! I'll be back later .... B be hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling Mr ESB . . . its a killer when that happens.

      Delete
    2. I wander if the aardvark had wandered off course aand red his map wrong aand that was why he had wander-red off course. That could possibly B the aanswer, of course.

      Delete
  5. Ha! Very clever!
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't wait to read the entire poem. This is going to be a good month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Laura. Doing the posts is easy patrolling the A to Z as one the the helpers is much harder, it like trying to control the queue for the Harrod's Sale on Boxing day

      Delete
  7. Bees and beavers and aardvarks, oh my. I loved that bit from the Wizard Of ODD. But I'm not sure that the meat cleaver is correct, I'm pretty sure it was a chain saw, although you're going to have to do some fancy dancing to make that rhyme. It's gonna be a pretty sweet epic poem. Beowolf will have nothing on you. Or he might. Maybe he's been hiding behind your curtains and watching you at night. Don't give into the blackmail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will all fall apart soon Mr Flip as there is only so much you can do with an Aardvark in the dark.

      Delete
  8. Oh, this will be epic. Epic what I don't know.


    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete