Friday 16 August 2013

Real Life Robots, Cabbage White Butterflies and the Loss of some Hair

This morning like most morning I caught up with the world by listening to Radio Four and was listening to the Today programme which sort of zips thought the news and other topics of interest. I do not always take it all in, but I did take note at one point this morning when they talked about Robots starting to take human form and doing human things. Well it all seemed very odd as in my diary in the last two days I have discussed Robo-Rob. Anyway they interviewed someone from a company called Engineered Arts Ltd who makes a robot called Robothespian, which appears not to be fitted with a rather powerful laser death ray and to me looks a little benign with no scary eyes or pointy teeth.



It is yet another occasion where my diary has beaten the real world to a story of interest and so I am getting even more like that Nostradamus bloke all the time, well I was until a terrible thing happened at lunchtime. So terrible that many of my powers may have been destroyed in an instant, you see I had to go and have my haircut, something that happens regularly at least three times a year despite my efforts at hiding in boxes and deep holes.

On returning home (with much less hair) I did notice yet again that the garden has filled with Cabbage White Butterflies, loads of them and I was expecting to have another incidence of falling through time but it did not appear to happen. I just hope the loss of some of my hair has not resulted in me becoming less time sensitive and limiting my ability to time travel.

One other small thing as a result of having my hair cut though was that the weather was much better afterwards although possibly I had not seen the weather before as it was obscured by hair. 


And I have not drawn a picture for tonight as I have things to do and must focus my energy on hair growth so I have photographed the Ghost Writer, although he was not happy about it, I think you can tell………..

6 comments:

  1. The ghost writer looks a bit spooked. Bet you could see right through my comment.

    A good day to you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ghost Writer is the Ghost of Christmas present only he is rubbish at time keeping . . . . . Ho Ho HO....

      Delete
  2. The ghost writer...those eyes...all hail the ghost writer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo no Mr Addman he will get power mad best to just pretend he is not about....

      Delete
  3. In my entire life I don't remember ever focusing on hair growth. Of course my wife is constantly cutting and coloring other people's hair, so I guess this makes us eXact opposites. I wonder if we are now a magnet(?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine you are within a hairs width of being a magnet. I think more forms of life have hair than don't have hair, even insects have hairs and hares even have hair, well fur which as far as I can tell is just an abbreviation for a lot of hair.

      Delete