Monday 22 July 2013

The Office, The African Queen and Sky Treasure

The Ghost Writer was in his office today, it was extremely hot as it has been everywhere now for a while. He was also on his own dismantling the network as everyone has now moved out and for a few weeks he will get to play in a large office all alone so he can pretend to be the boss and have extra tea breaks.

However the heat got to him and in a desperate attempt to cool down and avoid the sun he decided to dress and move about as folk might do in a hot environment, based on his knowledge of hot environments, which is old films like The African Queen.  So I think it was no surprise that when he did eventually venture downstairs to the other office where other folk were working, wearing his improvised outfit, he was set upon by several passing policemen. As it happens the police station is just up the road (or down the road I still am not sure about protocol for up and down roads), anyway once he explained he was an IT Guru hunting a RAM and was the Ghost Writer of Rob Z Tobor they let him go and they wished him luck or was it said he was MAD.






As for me I was looking for sky treasure where X marked the spot HAR HAR HAR  . . . . . . . . . Sadly I was let down by the lack of convenient transportation to go up, so the treasure got away . . . . . . . .DAMN  


    

7 comments:

  1. Hey Rob,

    Is that the Scottish flag up in the sky? The Welsh one would of been interesting. And before this comments start to 'dragon', for no reason whatsoever, I go now.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all though Scotland here too . . . . You cant have too much Scotland

      Delete
    2. thought . . . . . silly keyboard

      Delete
  2. I got to the sky treasure first. It was just Rupert Murdoch's false teeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that explains the old saying . . . . . . . Biting Wind.

      Delete
  3. I bet you trying looking at the ends of rainbows as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I have tried that but it did not quite work, even when I used a mirror to sneak up on it.

      Delete