Wednesday 16 January 2013

I see a tall dark street light and many other things


So after getting up to go out I was confronted by the dog who stared into his crystal bone and said AH yes I see a tall dark street light. Then he said Hang on I see a journey SOUTH IN a car to visit a long lost relative who you have not seen for ages.  Well that is exciting, and then he said you will talk of many things and eat and drink tea and have a good time before you say . . . . it is time to go I need to get home. It was very impressive because it is exactly what happened, but although the dogs crystal ball certainly looks the part and the dog made me cross his paw with silver; all my silver as it happens. It was a little less impressive than it might appear because we had already made plans to visit my long lost relative last week so all in all the dog has run off with all my money again so that he can invest in Blockbuster and HMV shares. Yes rather risky indeed but the dog says that by looking into his crystal bone he has noted that it is less risky that it may at first appear. The reason being that it was all my money and not his . . . . . .. . . . That’s NOT FAIR.



Anyway it was really good to see Miss Anne and Mr Chris and we had a really good time and we hope to see then again soon to talk of other many things, the many things of which we did not get to talk of today because we were talking of many other things, and in the end there are only so many things you can talk about in one day.  What is good is that my long lost relative lives relatively close now after living not only a relatively long way away but also a very long way away.  It is a funny old would full of not nice things like the hole in the garden I will be told to jump into again in a days time that is full of mud wet and cold but every now and again something nice happens like today which is WELL COOL. . . . . 
  

.

4 comments:

  1. Oh if only the dog was human, he's be my kinda guy...minus the obvious insanity. (sorry dog)

    The meeting of the long lost relatives, seems interesting. How long were they lost for and how did they get lost in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My long lost cousin was lost because they lived a long way off in the north of Scotland, then they sort of vanished I was not sure what happened but it seemed they were in Australia for nearly three years, then we moved and they came back and tried to contact us. But we had moved and the person they spoke too who said we had moved did not give an address. Then through the wonders of Facebook they found the Ghost Writer. So they are now just 29.5 miles away which is WELL COOL and we got to meet again after what must be at least 5 or 6 years. And because we are now only 30 miles apart we can keep in contact dead easy now as it has been a long long time since we have lived that close.

      I asked the dog about insanity and he says I should get the Lil man's opinion as too who is the insane one . . . . . and then fell about in hysterics

      Delete
  2. Did the crystal bone predict that you are going to get an award? Well, here's one:

    http://inkquilletc.blogspot.in/2013/01/blog-of-year-2012.html

    Here's to many more years of this (slightly?!) eccentric diary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; you are very kind as you are a reader of many books I take it as a great compliment that you have awarded me this award. Although I will say, this has created more work for me . . . . . .DAMN but luckily today's snow is the wrong sort of snow to make anything......

      Delete