Tuesday 25 September 2012

Esmeralda and the wheelie bin in a post Bauhaus intellectual efficient learning structure


Today was wet again, not as wet as it was yesterday well not here anyway although in some parts of the UK there is some serious flooding going on. At school there was one major casualty of the heavy rain however, and that was Esmeralda who is a bit susceptible to water due to all the Steam powered electro-mechanical nano-technology in most of her moving parts. So she was doomed today to going round and round in tiny circles, which I am sure has its uses but not in a school with long corridors based on the old parallel Bauhaus building designs for movement between areas which allows for a  more integrated intellectual efficient learning structure in a post modernist teaching environment. Or so we were told when the headmaster applied for academy status.



So Esmeralda was not entirely in harmony with the clean sweeping lines of the schools deign and teaching ethos. In order to resolve these issues Freddie, myself and Trevor confiscated a wheelie bin and stuck Esmeralda in it allowing us to transport her about the school while she dried out.  Trevor did giggle a lot which is a bad move but shouting exterminate exterminate exterminnnnaaaaaaaaaaate when you are in a wheelie bin bearing in mind you already look a bit like a Darek is bound to amuse someone.  But by late afternoon Esmeralda had dried out enough to leave the wheelie bin, which meant Trevor had to do a runner and was last seen wading though a rather deep flood across the main road while Esmeralda threw beetroot at him, I think it was what came readily to hand in the canteen. The dog has suggested, purplely to hand but is now rolling about in hysterics on the floor . . . . . . . . .Mum says IDIOT


.

14 comments:

  1. You might be surprised how often the four words "post Bauhaus intellectual efficient" occur in my daily conversation, vvovv, arnazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's COOL Mr ESB, I Bow towards your House in deference to your Intellectual Efficiency . . . . . . . Owwwwww I hit my head on a Post

      HAH HAHAHH HAHAHH HAH HAHHH HAHAHH HAH HHAH HAH Hhahaha

      Delete
    2. ActuaLLy I thought you might guess a number as I hinted for a quasi-numeric response, and then I was going to reply "zero". And then as a secondary mental poetic project I was going to try to find similar words to your four words, but alas, I have failed miserably.... ... .. . Perhaps I wiLL try a total breakdown of the components to the syllable state, and then recombine them.

      Delete
    3. Ooooooo that was too hard for me Mr ESB. I might think a bit off beat but I am a simple chap who knows nothing (zero) about lots.

      However the thought of a quasi-numeric response to a post Bauhaus intellectual efficient post does make me realise my blog may be more intellectuality stimulating than I have envisaged, or not be, zombies permitting.

      Delete
    4. All these quasi post haus visage words made the word 'demi' pop into my head, which means 'half' or partial, which made me realize that the actress Demi Moore has an oxymoronic sounding name. That reminds me that I have a friend named Les Sharp, who has a nickname of Dull, but he is a bright person and even more friendly than me, believe it or not. I think I wiLL go fr a post rain walk in the park now .... lovely day outside. I think September is our wettest month this year, but that isn't saying much as we are a high dry place.

      Delete
    5. I hope you enjoyed the walk Mr ESB. September is turning out to be quite wet in the UK although most of the rain has fallen in just a couple of days. August was quite wet too and July and June and a bit of May as I remember. I think April or March were quite nice but they are not meant to be nice, so all in all the weather this year is a bit rubbish.

      ooooo when you say high I was sort of curious as to how high I think I am about 800ft above sea level here which is not high but high enough when all the polar cap ice melts and the sea level sneaks up 300ft.

      Delete
    6. I am at the northern end of the Llano Estacado, which is an elevated part of Texas. But it is relatively flat here, with Borger at around 3,100 ft, but it gets upto 4,700 ft at Texline on the New Mexico border about 150 niles from here. The Rocky Mountains and similar high piles of rocks are to the west of us in the next states overs running north-south. To the east of us in Oklahoma they are low enough to have a port for ocean going barges in Tulsa. We are generaLLy dry, windy, and treeless. I did enjoy my walk, but I also stopped by the diner for a BLT, and a chat with Jesus, who I hadn't seen in about two weeks. We discussed the Scott Westerfeld book he recommended, as weLL as the relative merits of the Harry Potter series.

      Delete
    7. Borger is very high indeed as Snowdon Britain's second highest mountain is only 3500 ft so you are not far from the top of that. I looked up Britain's highest village and that is 1,519 ft and the highest town is about 1000 ft even Ben Nevis is only 4500 ft so Texline is higher than the entire UK. I had a little visit to Borger on Google Earth and noticed lots of railway stock.

      Delete
  2. Video is lame but the music bloody good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that the first part of a trimmed down RATs would be Rad Abs Thin, definitely a catchy sounding name for an eXercise product! We need to get this franchised or something, and then devote aLL the profits for vacations for RATs conventions across the globe in eXotic locations, or if its a smaLL amount of money we could teach children everywhere to learn how to cook pho, donate Legos to needy children, or buy me some more Strawberry Flavored Twizzlers. Oh, now I'm sounding greedy, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds brilliant to me. I am not sure if that is good though.

      I was once in college doing a course and the lecturer told everyone in the class; Mr Barrie G (I was using an alias) might get this right but I do not want the rest of you to try and do it the same way because it will confuse you. I did say NOT FAIR but she said she did not mind me doing my work the way I did but only because I knew what I was doing. And that no one else in the class could make any sense of it, so they had to do it the right way. The trouble was I thought I was doing it the right way.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps you were doing things The Middle Way.

      My day is fairly busy with some housework and cooking chicken gumbo. I need to go downtown to finish a shelving project but my lower back is veRy sore so I am resting a bit. Soon I wiLL attempt making pho, a Vietnamese soup. Have you ever tried it?

      Delete
    3. My day sort of involved 3 computers then food and a bit of travelling in the rain; but I will create a more colourful day for my diary.

      Delete