Thursday 9 February 2012

Tiny sophisticated nano robot flying communication devices and the the world wide weds of spiders


It has been a cold grey day and not nice so we have lit the open fire and are watching flames. Esmeralda did this at school only school does not really have an open fire, well it didn’t. I will admit if did keep us all nice and warm right up to the point that both the headmaster and the fire brigade insisted that we all went outside while they fought the blaze. Just out of curiosity what makes green flames, it is not something you see very often.

The mushroom box is certainly showing signs of life but not much in the way of mushrooms, but it does look rather encouraging that something might leap out of the soil very very soon. Interestingly I too now have small flies scurrying about and I think this is all part of the Strange Alien Mushroom Creatures from Venus communication system. What better than a small nano technology flying communication device to travel between the world wide web of mushroom boxes, Sort of sophisticated homing pigeons (flies). I am sure it was Miss Fionaski the Famous Russian Spy who had seen insect spy bots or the like.




Anyway I suspect like all the best laid plans of alien invaders these tiny sophisticated nano robot flying communication devices travelling their world wide wed of communications between mushroom boxes will fall foul of something simple, something that the mighty minds of the aliens will have not thought off. Yes you are well ahead of me on this; the world wide weds of spiders. An entire invading force brought to its knees by a thin sticky thread created by the humble spider, a creature that can’t even get out of a simple bath without help

Other things of interest today. We have a cunning plan to put solar panels on the roof of our classic nineteen seventies bungalow. As it happens it already has some that heat the hot water system but these will help produce power so that dad can fly a kite high into thunder storms and create huge Mushroom clouds created from the antimatter trapped in the fireballs created themselves by lightning. He is planning to confuse the Aliens from Venus but mum says he is an IDIOT (that’s dad not the creatures from Venus)…

The Angel of the Norse in its new home


.

9 comments:

  1. I use ant like nanobots in my space alien alter ego story to mine the very pure carbon from other peoples diamonds and then they crawl back to my house. I build a mechanical telegraph system from carbon nanotubes in outerspace, using these high speed links to build an internet so I can talk to my mother on my home planet in an episode titled Beating Al Gore with Carbon Banano Tubes. It was fun. And there were some bananas involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the mind of a true RAT, well done. Just think if you had an infinite number of RATs blogging cyberspace would be rather good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infinite RATs blogging, do you think they would completely fill up all the available server hard drive space, and if yes, I wonder how long it would take to overwhelm them. I am thinking at least 15 minutes.

      Delete
    2. I appear to be thinking and typing out of sync at present, I am not sure why. Although it may be to do with the need to diverge my thinking between to much diversity. Something us humans appear to be better at than most critters on the planet up to the point we go ........sputsh fizzzzz blianter groooower flip eeeeeeeeee eeeee eeeee puffffff ...................

      15 minutes quite agree

      Delete
  3. It isn't alien ants or nanobots you need to worry about. It's space owls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Space Owls I have not heard of them, but I have heard of Black Voles in space so maybe it makes sense that they would have a predictor, such is the way of nature.

      Delete
    2. By the way welcome. Was it your dad who had all that trouble with stakes at the fancy dress barbecue after a few beers and too much garlic

      Delete
  4. I don't think the aliens from Venus can get confused that easily! They're pretty cunning creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they are, and so are several of my readers

      Delete