Friday 3 February 2012

The family, that's fourteen of us all descending on Big Bills Greasy Fur Ball Cafe for an evening meal SOON VERY SOON


I know at times people think I write the odd thing that may appear unreal and sometimes I bend boring old normality a bit so I am sure you will be interested to hear I was having a discussion with one of my fellow Mushroom experiment people who has told me that they are moving their mushrooms to the garage but are going to wrap them up in a blanket with a hot water bottle to keep them warm.

This may seem like a strange thing to do but there is logic in this madness because after all, when all said and done none of us are actually mad. 


Because their box is now turning into the Quatermass experiment and the Strange Alien Mushroom Creatures from Venus have been joined by the by a mass influx of Strange Flying Alien Mushroom Creatures from Venus, it seems only logical to be cautious and make sure they can not get out and eat you in the middle of the night. But there is also a high risk of snow for reasons I explained only the other day (well sometime fairly recently anyway)

Talking of things getting out and eating you in the middle of the night, leads me to tonight as our family is on a mass eat out, yes fourteen of us all descending on Big Bills Greasy Fur Ball Cafe to cause chaos and eat all his food.  I suspect it will all end in large bones and enty plates and a lifetime ban for most of the family like last time when Uncle Fred set fire to the head waiter in a battle of wits with Great Great Granny.

Well that is about it I need to look sort of shabby posh so I can get past the bouncers and this needs a bit of time so I must go. OK CHAPS OVER THE TOP……. ……… …….GOOD LUCK SEE YOU BACK IN BLIGHTY. Mum just said IDIOT
.

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure if this will help, but if you need assistance with diagnostic work involving Gas Chromatography coupled with Mass Spectronomy, I am someone who has dealt with tiny tiny fragments of things fragrant and fragile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very kind of you Mr ESB and I will bear that in mind for the future. I do note that Mass Spectronomy appears to be slightly different to Spectrometry, although in the movies Spectronomy often appears to be linked to masses. anyway one knock for no and two knocks for yes.

      I would just like to add that, that was a spirited comment HA HAH HAH AHh hah hah hah hah hah ahahah hahahh ha hahahhah aha ha.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, I have great diffeelculty typing properly at 2 something in the morning, as the nerd word was s'pposed to be Spectroscopy. AND there was no alcohol to blame for my mistake as usual for that time peri-odd. But if you typed the original word into The Goog of L, I am sure it would eventually lead to GC-MS, the favorite tool of forensic teleBision and sin-ema. Although the other day I got suspicious when I heard some talking about analyzing a very large molecule by GC-MS which requires vaporization instead of using Liquid Chromatography. Oh, those silly Hollywood writers.

    ReplyDelete