Saturday 28 January 2012

Lean, Mean and concise and every word entirely plausible ....... The End


It might just be that references to obscure mathematical paradoxes in my diary may confuse folk a little so tonight we are playing by the rules, no messing about and just telling it as it is. When I say as IT is I am not referring to the letters eye or tea as in IT more IT as the general series of events as they happened in the day. By doing this, it not only makes the diary a good deal more understandable, but also a good deal shorter. The dog has added a good deal more boring.

So you can see we are off to a great start every word entirely plausible when I say plausible I mean true. Most of what I write is true but sometimes it may not seem plausible. Anyway tonight it is lean and mean so I better get on with it.

Got up
Had wash
Got dressed
Had breakfast
Fell over cats
Fell over dog
Got in car
Went to Napoleon Beelzebub’s Very Strange Victorian Curiosity Shop (to deliver mum)

Moved boxes
Had a general discussion with customers about the imminent closure of Napoleon Beelzebub’s Very Strange Victorian Curiosity Shop for ever

Got in car
Hot wired car
Got out of car (I was in the wrong car)
Got in right car
Went home
Painted wall blue (the bits I missed that show up when the sun comes out)

Got paint brush stuck in cats fur
Got paint brush out of cat
Got in car
Went to Napoleon Beelzebub’s Very Strange Victorian Curiosity Shop (to collect mum)

Got out of car
Bought cat food, milk, yummy food, stuff
Got in car
Went home
Switched on computer
Drank tea
Pointed at cats and dog
Stuff
Other stuff
More stuff
Wrote diary
Moaned at dog for saying diary entry today is WELL BORING
Mum said IDIOT
Posted Diary Entry
End (only todays entry not the end of the diary)
PHEW
Ooooo and an email from Auntie Karen who is planning to retire and live off the Royalties of Ian the Musical Hat Makers Albums

The End again (almost back in a bit)
FOOD YUM
Eat food
Wash dishes
The END …….No it really is.


.

6 comments:

  1. You tried to "End" several times and failed miser-ably, even the final one has more words after it. But the rest was perfect, so I give you a score of 98.6 which is quite good considering the scale is from -7,456 to 99, with the 99 being the good end. That is all I have to say for today as I am in a very bad mood eXcept for when my blog friends have cheered me up. Someone forgot they were going to have lunch with me. The End

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the score of 98.6 it is the highest score anyone has ever given my blog. However do not be in a bad mood because someone forgot to meet you for lunch, as this is the sort of thing forgetful people do all the time. If you remain bitter it will only end in fewer lunches with the person who forgot who is then more likely to forget even more. So just tell them it is all Hunky Dory and have another attempt at lunch

      If after five or six times they do not show then I would start to get a bit mad and suspect it may be they are avoiding you. But in the mean time you must chill and remain happy.

      The END

      Delete
  2. Well Mr L I am impressed with how long you have managed to keep your blog rolling so I will quietly follow along. But I don't think you are quite a mad as me and the RAT's...... thanks for passing by however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean I should turn my phone back on, reactivate my Facebook account, and rebuild their house at my eXpense after they had "a little fire"?

    I have renormalized your 98.6 score back to a 0 to 100 scale, and it computes to a 99.9947, which should make you feel eVen better, just 'cause its a bigger numberal. I am now at the diner by myself, sandwich is consumed, finishing the last cup of coffee.
    Fin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can BLOG and eat out at the same time WOW sadly the power cable of my old valve powered desktop (I say desktop but it takes the whole top) is only three feet long limiting how far I can travel and blog to about sort of six feet in total.

      Oooo what sort of fish is the Fin from HA HA HAH AH HAHHAH HAh hah hahhah hah hah hah h h h I must go; tea and cake time.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I have a 3G/4G portable internet router and an iPad, so I can internet blog etc on the go. Its like living in the future right now, although I am talking about something I was doing several hours ago in the past. A Maze Ing, yes.

    ReplyDelete