Saturday 30 July 2011

No nothing to write tonight ......... Night off, so go away

I have decided to have a night off from writing my diary. I have been very good and except for extenuating circumstances such as the spying mission and going off on holiday in a rickety shed and being very poorly the once I have never missed a day (not as hello where has that gone but as writing my entry).

I could just mention that the man from Italy seems OK, as he says it’s not his fault he has to bury people in bridges and chop the heads off horses it is just part of the job. Which is why he wants to move to Wales we don’t do stuff like that very often. 

Anyway just thought I say that in passing and maybe it is sunny and there is a preview at Nelson Beelzebub’s Very Strange Victorian Curiosity Shop tonight so will be at that eating Twiglets YUM I like Twiglets. So there we are you see that’s it I am writing nothing else for now as I have things to do and am having the night off to chill although its not cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment