Tuesday 3 May 2011

The People of the Blog

Just as a point of interest just as a sort of extra for The People of the Blog; and if I had time I would go to the wood and see if I could find them but they are elusive. And that is my point really I know I have one loyal follower possibility two who I know not whom they are. I quite like that little map thing showing you county of origin it is interesting to see which counties people view it from. As for followers I officially just have the one a loyal family member although I think he reads the diary on FB rather than here. I hope you are all enjoying my tale and stories as the blog is not like other blogs,so once again many thanks for you interest. I hope to continue for a while yet, although alas on the blog you have missed about six months or so of my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment